Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Fifteen more minutes and I can go home! I have been wasting time at my desk here taking random web quizzes, such as "What kind of music are you?" and "What kind of thinker are you?" with mixed results. I've been checking out other blogs, and I think mine is about in the middle.



I made an appointment to get my hair cut and highlit/lowlit this weekend. It is driving me nuts. I'm thinking of going with something completely different. Yet - there is a limit to what can be done, since I refuse to blowdry my hair. It is really strange. Two years ago at this time I was in Minnesota working on basement forms, and now I sit at a desk, pondering my hair. I'm not saying I've gotten shallow. . . just bored.


The youth are leading the service on Sunday. I am excited, a)because they are going to do a great job, and b) because we won't have to plan the service anymore!


I will celebrate by going to see A Mighty Wind this weekend. It is about freaking time it came to town!