Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Random thoughts:

1) How can it already be Tuesday?
2) Thanks to L, the best sister ever, for putting three of my four chairs together. I now have a table, and if you're in the neighborhood, you might be able to come over to dinner now.
3) My car is losing its tamale smell from Friday. That's what I get for delivering 60 dozen tamales. I have a dozen chicken for myself, but I don't know when I'll be able to eat them. Well, they freeze for a while.
4) This was my weekend: wake up on Saturday, go to rehearsal at the church. Go workout at gym, shower, go to library, go to friends' house for dinner and watch Holiday Affair and A Muppet Christmas Carol, read and go to sleep. Wake up, go to church, rehearse, eat quick lunch, go back to church, sing at concert, go to reception, do laundry, read and go to sleep. Does that count as a weekend? I need more me-time in there for it to count.
5) I have two-thirds of my Christmas cards done. I wrote them last night on my new table with the end of Metropolis on in the background. I couldn't think of what to write in them without sounding braggy or stupid, so most of them just say, "Merry Christmas and best of luck for the new year. love, Elizabeth =)".