Friday, June 18, 2004

my invitation to you

Dear friend,

Michael Moore's new film, "Fahrenheit 9/11," opens on Friday, June 25. An expose of the Bush administration's actions after 9/11 and in Iraq, the movie is the first documentary ever to win the grand prize in the world-famous Cannes Film Festival. The New York Times said, "Whatever you think of Moore…[these are] pictures that have been largely shielded from our view."

I'm going on opening weekend along with other members of MoveOn PAC. I hope you'll come too and see what all the fuss is about. Sign up to come along and find out how to buy tickets at:

http://www.moveonpac.org/f911/

MoveOn PAC is an online group, 2 million members strong, that organizes citizens to work together to change the country this year. I hope you'll come along.

Thanks!

(I'm posting this instead of e-mailing it. Thanks MoveOn!)