Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I have discovered Friendster and if you were my friend, you'd go and sign up. But seriously, folks - it is a neat concept, even though it shows me only having one friend. Thank you, Alice! It's not my fault all my friends don't want to meet new people. Or they're seriously dating someone. Sheesh.

Why does today feel like a Monday? Is it because we got Monday off? But if that is true, then why wasn't yesterday like this? People are calling in with crazy orders, wanting 3-year old transcripts yesterday. I hate to tell them no, but sheesh!

and I think I really am getting J's bookshelves today. It doesn't look like rain, so this is very promising.

CD of the day: Peter Gabriel, Up. Peter Gabriel = the best there is. And if you haven't seen "Rabbit Proof Fence" yet, go get it, b/c his soundtrack is AWESOME. I'm only a little biased. Really.

I'm not really surprised.