Thursday, June 12, 2003

I wrote a poem and a (really) short story last night. I guess I was inspired. I also watched The Best Man which is cute. I liked it. Not good enough to buy, or even see twice, but not bad.

MoveOn has informed us that they are planning on sponsoring a Democratic candidate pretty soon. If you are interested in reading more about it, go to MoveOn PAC page. Who knew I would endorse a PAC on my blog? I tend to think they are evil. I guess there are exceptions. I don't know if I will give them any money, since it isn't tax-deductible.

I just found this commentary by Jesse Jackson. I like the "foreign policy is driven by neoconservative zealots" statement. Tell it like it is, Jesse.

Josh at TPM discusses the WMD here.

CD of the day: BBMak, Sooner or Later. Yeah, yeah. Brit boy band. So what? =)