Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I added a new link on my side menu. Laura at Mousepads, Shoe Leather and Hope is now linking to me as a "Dean Related Blog", so I felt I should return the favor.

I just wrote Margaret Cho a fan e-mail. How cliche is that? I wonder if I'll get a reply. When I emailed Harry Connick, Jr. years ago, I got a few replies. We even had a short email discussion, if you will. This was pre-"Will and Grace".

Last night Rush Limbaugh was in my dream. I was at some sort of small conference where the Republicans and Dems were in separate rooms and I went to the Republican section for kicks. I can't remember what I thought was so funny about his speech, but I went over to the Democratic room and was telling someone about it, in between laughs. Then I realized he was behind me, and I laughed right at his face.

This is after I watched The Haunting (the original) last night. One would think I would be affected by that (and I was - I was spooked out trying to go to sleep last night). It is a scary film, and so well done. I didn't realize it was directed by Robert Wise (West Side Story, The Sound of Music). There is one scene where Russ Tamblyn's character jumps off some shaky stairs and it really reminded me of West Side Story (when they sing the Jets song).

This week has been "harr-ible" and I can't WAIT for the weekend. I seriously need a break. Especially b/c I might be going on a business trip to Houston again! Ack!