Thursday, April 07, 2005

Peabody time

I love the Peabody awards. When Homicide: LOTS was around it won at least one. Man, I was obsessed with that show. I'll admit the only one of these winners I made a point to watch was the American Experience: Tupperware! show. And if you missed that, you really missed out. It was an extremely interesting look at the history of an American company built on women and their networking.

I'm very tempted to buy the Leonard Bernstein radio series, since I somehow missed the WHOLE series when it played here in Austin. Luckily, it is available for sale, and the price isn't too bad. And I am a huge fan of the composer/conductor. I figure I can buy it and if I don't like it, I can donate it to my college's music library. Or something.

Complete list of 64th annual Peabody Award winners with citations