Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Helen Thomas rocks; read what she has to say about Dubya and the way he's sent America down the wrong path where diplomacy is concerned.


I watched Judging Amy's season finale last night and was extremely disappointed. I have watched this show since the first season, and find it hard to believe it went so low. Is Gillian dead? Will Kyle stay sober? Will Amy work in criminal court? Will Amy *shudder* marry Stu? I understand that in the season finale you want to leave people hanging, but you also want to peak their interest. I think that season finale just tells me to find a new show on Tuesday nights at 9. After watching a neat episode of Gilmore Girls, Amy is just disappointing in comparison.

Okay, that rant is over.



CD of the day: Fleetwood Mac The Dance. I heard "Bleed to Love Her" on the Alias season finale and wanted to listen to it. . .