Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I have never been so proud to be a Texas Democrat. Here's why. I have been getting e-mails from my county's Democratic party for a while now discussing the planned redistricting. Evil Tom DeLay! I wish there was a better way the Republicans would listen to some sense, but I guess the Killer Ds did what they had to do. Just for the record, I wrote a letter to Rep. Crabb at the start of all this. I felt at least I could look back and say I did something.


Last night I got roped into helping my church-friend K. So I got to watch "Shrek" and five school-kids while their parents attended K's parenting class. Supposedly I get a meal for the Monday nights I've helped out. Hmm.


CD of the day: I'm back to Steady Pull by Jonatha Brooke. It's a relatively new CD for me, so I have to listen to it enough to memorize as many lyrics as possible, at least on the songs I really like.