Monday, May 19, 2003

Okay, I realize I post a lot of links here. And here's another one: If Bush Was Popular, We Wouldn't Need Polls to Convince Us. I couldn't have put it any better. The basic gist of the article is that it is easier for a lot of Americans to not have to think about what Bush is doing than to research all he has done wrong. See what you think.


I noticed this morning that the ads displayed on my page are currently wedding-related. Very interesting, since this is certainly NOT a wedding-related blog. Perhaps if I list the word music enough times I'll get some music-related ad. Here's the test: music, music, music, music, music, music.


Tomorrow is my drive to DFW. I'm glad to get a day off, but not too excited about being in the car all day. At least my friend B is coming along. I'll drive most of the day, and she'll take over after we drop my sister L off. And we are making a stop at the Kimbell to see a Modigliani exhibit. Whoo hoo, half price Tuesdays! I hope my plan works out and I don't feel rushed. I like to take time at museums. When I was in Minnesota, I spent a summer day at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. Two reasons why: 1) It is an awesome museum, and 2) it was air-conditioned (my apartment was not). I went through every room I was interested in and wrote in my journal about neat works and artists I wanted to remember. That was a great day. I especially loved their photography exhibit. *sigh* I wish my city had a decent art museum.