Monday, June 16, 2003

This weekend went by so quickly. Last night I watched part of my new Say Anything... DVD with the commentary on. Then I went on to dream later that night that I met Loren Dean, John Cusack and Lili Taylor. It was so wierd. I guess I watched the DVD too close to my bedtime or something, because quotes from the movie were in my dream. Of course, I have watched the film enough times to memorize lines, so that may have something to with it. After that dream I dreamt that Tom Hanks and I were like timecops or something - partners travelling through time to stop fraud.

In my "Say Anything. . ." dream, a woman was pulling out of a parking spot and totally scratched and dented the side of the car next to hers. I was in a building on an upper floor and she looked straight at me as she pulled away, leaving no note anything. In my dream I wanted to bang on the window at her, but I knew it wouldn't do any good.

What is going on?

How Iraq posed an unclear and dubious danger.

Is anyone reading my blog at all? I have to wonder. I put these links up for people, but also for myself. Oh well - if you're reading my blog, I hope you're having a good day.

CD of the day: Kim Richey, Rise. Plus FOW in my car still. =)