Monday, June 02, 2003

This weekend went by so quickly. They all seem to nowadays. I feel like I didn't accomplish much, but I was pretty much doing stuff all weekend.

I just found out about the disturbing amount of pollution Kodak is producing in New York. I'm quite sad about it, because I was taught that Kodak makes the best B&W film (TMax). So now I am in a quandry - should I keep buying Kodak film and contribute to the destruction of our environment? Or do I boycott Kodak and find a comparable brand? I honestly don't know what to do. I guess it is a good thing in this case that I don't take that many photos. I'm so saddened by this information . . .

Where are the WMDs? The hunt goes on.

CD of the day: Mozart's Marriage of Figaro. I have the edition with Elisabeth Schwarzkopf as the Countessa. It's a really lovely production.