Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Right after work I am going to my old apartment to turn my keys in. I hope to get some of my deposit back.

M invited me out to lunch tomorrow - his Spanish literacy student invited him and a guest to lunch at his family's restaurant. I wish I could go (I hate to turn down a free lunch) but I have to stay in the office tomorrow, even during my lunch break. Man.

Is it Friday yet? This week is going by so slowly. I keep checking the UPS progress on my phone, and the plan is for me to get it tomorrow. My dad asked why I bought it online. I told him that it was because I got to compare plans better. But now I wish I just had the phone already.

CD of the day: Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, Drum Hat Buddha. My boss let me borrow it. It's not bad. I really like "236-6132" and "Gentle Arms of Eden".