Friday, August 22, 2003

So I have no phone. Well, besides my mom's cell phone I am borrowing for emergency use. My cell phone has been shipped, but since it's coming from Maryland, I probably won't get it until Wednesday at the earliest. Sage is telling me that I should have phone by Tuesday and that they have requested expedited service. It is so strange not to be able to call my friends in New Mexico, Minnesota, or wherever else my friends are.

I haven't figured out what I'm going to do.

Weird side story - I think L's high school Latin teacher is working down the hall from me. I already work with my 10th grade social studies teacher's sister-in-law. Now another teacher down the hall? What's up?

Well, I'll be out-of-pocket blogwise this weekend, but I should be able to check my email. That's something anyway.

CD of the day: Erasure, Pop. Good stuff.

If my math is correct, MoveOn has raised $770,000 so far for the Texas campaign. Awesome. Of course, math isn't my strong suit, so that number may be wrong. Go here and make sure.