Wednesday, August 20, 2003

This morning I woke up completely disoriented. During my sleep I had kicked off the comforter at the end of my bed and slid over to the other side of my bed. My head was on a sham pillow. I don't know how or when I did that.

In my dream I had to deliver a sermon, with K helping me, and basically run a worship service myself. Matt M. was in my dream, which is strange in and of itself, since I haven't seen nor heard from him since a few days at summer camp (before that we had gone to church together in elementary school). In my dream he was married and had four small kids, but I was in love with him and wanted him to stay and hear my sermon. Yeah, it made sense in my dream! In real life I googled him and he is at Stanford Medical School, probably single. There was a pic of him online, and he doesn't look how he did in my dream (so surprising! she notes sarcastically).

I guess that's what I get for mixing Rotel with my shells and cheese. Weird dreams. Okay, I realize I can't blame it on dinner - I've been having them so often lately anyway.

On the Early Show this morning Harry talked to the Alabama Chief Justice who is determined to keep the Commandments at the capitol. I just wanted to flip him off. And I did. Those self-righteous evangelicals make me SOOO mad. They make all Christians look bad.

More later.