Monday, November 17, 2003

What I did this weekend

- saw Pieces of April - SUCH A GREAT FILM!!! you must go see it. now.
- finished both The Mommy Club and The Pleasure of my Company, started on Confessions of a Shopoholic
- finished watching CSI: season one.
- watched Vanya on 42nd Street, which is an okay film. My first foray into Chekhov. The DVD has no extras, except three trailers for films that are not it.
- went to church and sold tamales.
- went to Nordstrom's with J and returned two pairs of (her) shoes.
- worked on the VAVS stuff a bit - I have completed the first day of their meeting.
- missed out on break-the-chain day by going to Borders. Oops! I had a coupon (and I didn't know it was break-the-chain day).
- did laundry and watched my Sunday shows (except for Alias. Since that wasn't on, I watched Coyote Waits on PBS and recognized spots in Albuquerque.)

Why do my weekends go by so quickly?