Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I'm sorry I've been slack about posting. I cannot believe how busy I have been. Work has been just too crazy lately. For the past two days, I've been doing the jobs of two people (or so it seems). I don't know how late I'm going to be able to stay up tonight. I'll probably start napping at 11.

And I can't forget to mention my Christmas present from the county - I've been approved for jury duty! Part of me is excited to do my civic duty; most of me is not. Okay - why I don't want to do jury duty:

1) I HATE parking downtown.
2) I'm afraid I'll get stuck with a really boring case/judge/attorney.

When I was filling out my information online, I tried to sound more left-wing than I really am, but there's only so much I can do. I mentioned Amnesty International.

Ah well. Maybe my situation will turn out to be like 12 angry men. I'll be the one who convinces everybody not to give the death penalty or something.

What a happy note to end on. Happy New Year! I'll see you next year.