Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I have been lax in posting here of late, I know. It has been crazy busy here at work, so I just haven't had time, much less news to post.

New addiction: Queer Eye for a Straight Guy. One episode and I was hooked. Sadly I don't have Bravo, so I will have to depend on my parents VCR. NBC will show it tomorrow night after Will and Grace for all of you who haven't seen it yet. All of you who read my blog. . . I know there are so many. =)

I'm still reading The Portrait of a Lady, and am getting into it. I don't know who I sympathize with in the story. All the characters are so strange. I guess Ralph Touchett's the easiest to sympathize with, and I like Henrietta Stackpole too. I would like Isabel Archer (the heroine) but I don't understand her at all yet. I watched the film, so I have a basic idea of the plot, but the book is a whole lot better.

lunch time!