Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Blah blah blah.

Last night I did go see Legally Blonde 2 which was not as bad as I was led to believe. I mean, if it's got Sally Field and Bob Newhart in it, it can't completely suck. It was cute and funny in some parts, but the writing and the music were SOOOOO cheesy. I mean, this orchestral music is playing while Elle is crying in the bathroom!!! The pop music was cute, but I'm afraid that the cheesy soundtrack doesn't work in the film's favor. It is definitely worth renting, especially if you like cute dogs. And lotsa pink.

I worry that I may have to come in and work on Saturday (again). Mom is off this week and the woman that is doing her kind of work is EXTREMELY slow. It is just ridiculous. It drives me nuts. I am not working on Saturday, even though I could really use the overtime. I need my weekend.

If you are interested, you should check out Lessig's blog. I had never heard of this guy before today, but apparently he is big on internet law. He is off for the week and Gov. Dean is writing a daily blog entry. I think this is awesome; never in a million years would George "darn good information" Bush do something even comparable. Making your thoughts and issues public takes guts, and I applaud Dean for trying to get down with the people.

Also - Josh Marshall, the man who doesn't even know I exist (*sigh*), has written a neat entry about the Texas Republican senator who is going up against DeLay's redistricting plans. Reading his entry made me want to write Bill Ratliff a thank you letter.

And I still might do just that.

CD of the day: Elton John, Greatest Hits 1970-2002, disk 2.