Friday, October 10, 2003

(Yes, I am obsessed.)


Another Fountains of Wayne note:

Last night I caught part of Ellen and Elton John was on. I'm not a huge Elton John fan, but I do have his greatest hits. Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road is one of the greatest albums period. Anyway, he is at the piano and Ellen asks him what current groups he is listening to. He says, "Fountains of Wayne. They've got an album out now called Welcome Interstate Managers." I am a bit surprised, but very happy. So if you think that Elton is a good man to trust music-wise (and you haven't followed my advice already!!!), then go buy the damn album!

I am SLOWLY getting over my allergy attack. I sound a lot better and have been coughing less. But I'm still coughing.

I recorded Frontline last night ("Truth, War and Consequences") and started watching it this morning. It is quite educational. Yes. I LOVE Frontline. But why does it have to be on on Thursday at 9pm?

I'm glad it's the weekend, almost. I am hoping I get over this attack. Or at least get mostly recovered.