Friday, October 03, 2003

I just took a survey for Blogger.

I love this weather - it is so crisp and cool when I walk out the door in the morning. I love that I don't have to have the A/C on at all. The only bad things are a) it is getting really hard to get out of bed in the morning and b) my allergies are starting to get bad. But I won't complain. It is almost worth dealing with to have this weather.

A sign that I am watching too many episodes of "Sex and the City": Characters from the show were in my dream last night. I don't remember much, except I was sharing a hotel room in a version of Houston that doesn't exist. Bizarre.

Is it just me, or was "Friends" really bad last night? I couldn't watch it. But "Scrubs" was great. I don't know what I think of Elliot's new look.

This weekend I am detemined to see Lost in Translation, even if I have to go by myself. I really want to see it that badly.

I'm going to try and write something this weekend, also. I've become so lax about keeping entries in my journal since I have this blog now. Bad Elizabeth.

Hey goosie - I'm going to give you a call this weekend. I miss you!

CD of the day: I'm still on Seal!