Thursday, January 13, 2005

well, I'm sure it was worth it.

You've probably already heard or read this by now, but the U. S. has officially given up on finding any WMD in Iraq. What more can I say that you don't already know? Bush is a liar, our soldiers are over there for no reason (and don't say Saddam was evil, b/c although I agree, there are worse people in power that we do nothing about), and we have invested way too much money in this quagmire.

Insurgents are on the rise, the rest of the world can't stand us (and will surely laugh at this), and for what?

I'm just getting too upset, sitting here in my cold office. I need to go to the gym and work this anger out.

Be sure to read the quotes from Hans Blix at the end. That's basically what he mentioned in the speech I heard at UT (almost a year ago).

BBC NEWS | Americas | US gives up search for Iraq WMD