Wednesday, September 03, 2003

could I be any more random?


This weekend was very nice. I finished two books, scanned some old pictures for my website, and generally pondered life. I love unplanned weekends.

I hope no one is trying to email my lycos account, because apparently it is unavailable for a few days. I love when I get warning about things like that, she noted sarcastically.

I just chatted with the FedEx guy. That was nice.

It's been kinda slow for me at work this week. Which is good. I could be blogging a lot more often. But I haven't really had much to comment on.

I've been looking at dog rescue sites (like I can afford to have a dog right now!), looking at local rescued dogs. I had to stop myself this afternoon because I was about to apply to adopt one. Then I remembered the amount I have in savings. I get to dogsit this weekend - maybe that will get it out of my system.

My mom's uncle died in a car accident. Since my grandpa had 10 siblings, I don't remember what this one looked like. I just remember being at Grandpa's funeral and seeing this man who looked exactly like him. It was like he wasn't really dead. But that was his brother.

CD of the day: The Thorns. I really like it so far, especially "No Blue Sky" and their cover of the Jayhawks "Blue".