Wednesday, June 02, 2004

it doesn't have to be like that

I couldn't think of a title for this post, so I quote Erasure. This week looks to be crazy hectic and I just have not had time to view my regular news sources. I make time to read a few of my favorite blogs (and comment), but I miss reading all of them. I hope to get back in my groove soon, but for now, this looks to be my post for the week (at this blog).

Neat find: Thanks to Chris, I have gotten hooked on the never ending story blog. It's an ongoing story, composed by whomever wishes to post. When you write this way, sometimes the plot gets bogged down in the details, but it is fun.

random: I participate in this group blog called the University without condition. I joined because I thought it would be an educational experience as well as a neat concept, but I am feeling a tad wary of it now. Maybe I was incorrect in my assumptions about it. Anyway, I'd like to be involved in a group reading blog, but I don't know if this one is ultimately right for me. I'm feeling pretty much ambivalent about it currently.