Thursday, June 26, 2003

I have been moved to the new Blogger. Whatever that means.

I don't really have too much to write about. K is out of range this week, so I have nothing to dish about. J is deeply entrenched in barbri. I haven't heard from anyone else in a while. Although - apparently M just got back from Paris. I think he is going back again sometime this summer or this year. . . I can't remember. I wish I could go somewhere this summer. The biggest plan I have is V's wedding, which I haven't gotten an invite for yet.

I've got to go somewhere soon. I want to go to Minnesota and see some of my pals from my Americorps days. They are all spread out up there now. R is near Canada and S in Winona. . . but L is still in the Twin Cities area. I miss them all. It has been too long since I've seen them.

So who knows?

The other night I was driving home while listening to FOW's "Halley's Waitress." I looked out my window at the clouds to the west and I just got this homesick feeling. I don't know why. I just felt this rush, as if the clouds reminded me of some good past experience. Anyway, I got to my apartment and wrote a couple of poems, so I guess it was good inspiration. =)

CD of the day: still Guster, Keep it Together. It is great background music, but I should really take it out to my car (I'm still listening to FOW there).