Friday, July 11, 2003

Okay, my dream last night. I don't know what could have caused me to dream such a dream, but I dreamt that I was taken hostage by college-age girls. I can't remember where we were when they descended upon us, but there were about 10 of us and they killed 3 of the people. They said they thought I was a cop, so they didn't kill me (which makes sense?). They marched us around towns and I tried telling people we were in a hostage situation and no one believed me.

Finally we get to this classroom/grocery store where the girls show us to their professor and he explains that they are studying different cultures and are into cannibalism right now. So we were homework for these girls! Anyway, I talked to the professor and encouraged him to study more normal eating habits, like vegetarianism or regular meat-eating. So they didn't eat us. And it was like nothing ever happened. . . there were no cops to catch these girls. Then I woke up.

I don't get it.