Monday, July 07, 2003

Oh - I forgot to comment on what I read in "Parade" yesterday. Someone wrote into the "Personality Parade" section asking if Dean was a serious candidate. I believe the answer to that question was that he was too "liberal" to be a serious candidate.

If you were seriously wondering about a candidate, why would you write to someone who writes about celebrities? and who is doing better, Ivana Trump or Marla Maples? Sheesh, people.

Along with this, the idea that Dean is a liberal candidate is ridiculous. I mean, he is, otherwise I wouldn't be pulling for him, but he is a lot more conservative than Kucinich (who I view as a somewhat viable candidate). Why else would the NRA like him? and his views on the death penalty are not quite liberal, either.

Thanks for letting me vent.