Thursday, September 04, 2003

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. Although tomorrow evening looks to be fun, I will basically be helming the office during the day. I don't like that much. But when two people have relatives that die while your boss is already on vacation, what can you do? The best you can. I will probably not be able to post tomorrow.

But tomorrow night is the Cage concert I've been looking forward to. M will meet me there and then we watch Bowling for Columbine. Yay! I hope he will go see Whale Rider with me on Saturday. I don't know of anyone else who wants to see it (or has even heard of it).

I got my box set of Alias, first season. Exciting, but costly. I'm going to have to wait on the second season. . .

I also got a CD of the Elgar Enigma Variations. I'm very glad about that. Every time I hear it on the radio, I think, "Gosh, that's beautiful." And I call the radio station, only to be told that it is the Enigma Variations. So I bought it and can listen to it whenever I desire. Another work to add to my very small Classical Library.

Not that my CD library is small. . . just the amount of classical CDs.

I really should work out today, but I've got a headache (And I want to watch Alias, let's face it) so my only other outing before going home will be to the grocery store.

And that's all about Elizabeth Small. For today, anyway.

CD of the day: Still The Thorns. Why don't I own any Matthew Sweet albums? Huh? He rocks!