Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Last night I watched 8 Mile, which did not suck. Marshall Mathers is actually a pretty decent actor, better than some "professional" actors I've seen. "How can she watch these films while she packs?" you may ask. Well, I have the movie on while I'm packing, and tend to pay more attention to the film than my packing. Not tonight, though! I will work out, and then pack. Yes. This is my plan.

I haven't heard from the stupid phone company yet. . . arrgh.

This morning I saw Gary Coleman on the CBS Early Show. He was talking about his decision to run for California governor. He assumes that AHNOLD will win. All I can say to that is, "It's not a tumor!!!!" But seriously, I'm pulling for Arianna. Since she came to see the (progressive) light, I find myself agreeing more and more with what she has to say. I feel somewhat sorry for Gray Davis, but I can't say much more than that b/c I don't know a whole lot about CA's situation right now.

I feel like I'm living in loony-land here in Texas. . . what the hell? I just read this. So the Republicans are going to fine the Democrats $1,000/day (from their personal funds) until they come back to Texas? This is ridiculous. Maybe I'll become a "yellow-dog" Democrat; I actually voted for Greg Abbott (a Republican), believing that he could do the job. But now I think that DeLay owns him, too. The move to New Mexico is becoming more and more tempting. . .

That's what I'll do - I'll become a New Mexican Episcopalian. . .

CD of the day: Fountains of Wayne, Utopia Parkway. "Do you love me, Denise?/Oh, baby, tell me please!!"